Join our Travel Soccer League
Come be a part of Naperville Yard’s 2018/2019 Youth Travel Indoor Soccer Leagues! We have brand new state-of-the-art turf fields, and we want you to be a part of the competition!
Games are generally played on weekends (except Christmas and New Year’s) and Friday nights and last for 43 minutes. Participants will be playing on boardless fields.
• Boys and girls divisions U7-U14.
• League Start: 11/30
• League End: By 3/26
•Trophies will be awarded to the top two teams in each division.
• Coaches Meeting: Early November
• Schedules Out: Mid November
• Teams must fill out the Team Roster/Waiver and submit this with copies of the players’ NISL/IWSL cards prior to the start of the session. Spots are not guaranteed until the deposit is received.
• Teams can choose to play 8, 10, or 12 games. Playoffs will be based on winning percentage, so all teams are comparable.
• Divisions with 8 or less teams will have a 1v2 Championship game.
• Divisions with more than 8 teams will have a 4 team playoff.
Concerning game requests and conflicts:
• No games will be changed this year. Every coach must fill out a request form (these will be sent out) and those will be the conflicts we will work around. All request forms must be in by November 10th.
Proof of ID:
• Athletes who do not have a player card will need to provide a photo ID, such as a passport or state ID.
• If providing a birth certificate, parents must bring a picture of the child and a copy of the birth certificate.
Every child must have a photo. This is to better help us identify children without having to initiate player cards and increase the cost of the league.
High School League is played at Westmont Yard. Click here to register for the High School League.
- Step 1: Register for the desired program by clicking the appropriate button above
- Step 2: Click here and print a team roster form. The form must be filled out in full.
- Team manager brings in the registration page along with copies of NISL/IWSL cards for each registered player.
- Only rostered players will be allowed to compete in the league.
Contact Kayli at [email protected]