Come be a part of Naperville Yard’s 2018/2019 Youth Travel Indoor Soccer Leagues! We have brand new state-of-the-art turf fields, and we want you to be a part of the competition!
- Step 1: Register for the desired program by clicking the appropriate button above
- Step 2: Click here and print a team roster form. The form must be filled out in full.
- Team manager brings in the registration page along with copies of NISL/IWSL cards for each registered player.
- Only rostered players will be allowed to compete in the league.
• Games are 43 minutes in length, and played on boardless fields.
• Boys and girls divisions U7-U14.
• Games will generally be played on weekends, as well as on Friday nights.
• League Start: 11/30
• League End: By 3/26
•Games played all weekends except Christmas/New Year’s
• Coaches Meeting: Early November
• Schedules Out: Mid November
• Game Requests/Conflicts/Etc.: No games will be changed this year. Every coach must fill out a request form (will be sent out) and those will be the conflicts we will work around. These must be in by November 10th.
• Proof of ID: If athletes do not have a player card, they need to provide a photo ID such as a passport or state ID. If they provide a birth certificate, they must bring a picture of the child as well to copy onto the birth certificate. Every child must have a photo. This is to better help us identify children without having to initiate player cards and increase the cost of the league.
• Trophies will be awarded to the top two teams in each division.
• Teams must fill out the Team Roster/Waiver and submit that with copies of the players’ NISL/IWSL cards prior to the start of the session. Spots are not guaranteed until the deposit is received.
• Teams can choose to play 8, 10, or 12 games. Playoffs will be based on winning percentage, so all teams are comparable.
• Divisions with 8 or less teams will have a 1v2 Championship game.
• Divisions with more than 8 teams will have a 4 team playoff
High School League is played at Westmont Yard. Click here to register for the High School League.
Contact Kayli at [email protected]