Come be a part of Naperville Yard’s 2018/2019 Youth Travel Indoor Soccer Leagues! We have brand new state-of-the-art turf fields, and we want you to be a part of the competition!
- Games are 43 minutes in length, and played on boardless fields.
- Boys and girls divisions U7-U18.
- Games will generally be played on weekends, as well as on Friday nights. We try to schedule U8-U13 early and U14-U18 later.
- Games will start November 11th, 2018 and all games and playoffs will be finished by March 21st.
- Trophies will be awarded to the top two teams in each division.
- Teams must fill out the Team Roster/Waiver and submit that with copies of the players’ NISL/IWSL cards prior to the start of the session. Spots are not guaranteed until the deposit is received.
- Teams can choose to play 8, 10, or 12 games. Playoffs will be based on winning percentage, so all teams are comparable.
- Divisions with 8 or less teams will have a 1v2 Championship game, Divisions with more than 8 teams will have a 4 team playoff
- Some of the playoffs will be on weeknights the week of 3/18, but all playoffs will be done by 3/21
- Teams playing in the 7v7 league can add on eight 5v5 games for $495
**some of the playoffs will be on weeknights the week of 3/18, but will all be done by 3/21
- Step 1: Register for the desired program by clicking the appropriate button above (links coming soon)
- Step 2: Click here and print a team roster form. The form must be filled out in full.
- Team manager brings in the registration page along with copies of NISL/IWSL cards for each registered player.
- Only rostered players will be allowed to compete in the league.
Contact Jackie at [email protected]