Naperville Yard offers Soccer Skills Training and 5v5 Soccer Leagues for players aged 5-14. Indoor training will start back up in November and run through April. Our training focuses on small-sided drills and games to maximize player involvement and touches on the ball.
*two games played on Nov 10 and March 16
* date moved due to 1/21 due to holiday
Recreational 5v5 League
- Come join Naperville Yard’s Recreational 5v5 Soccer League for ages U5–U14!
- Age groups in this league follow the school year, kids can play with their grade.
- Games are 43 min in length and played on 20yd x 30yd fields.
- Awards are given to the top team in each division.
- The Pre-K and K divisions have no set teams. Kids are grouped onto a team each week.
- There are no practices included in this league. Players that also want a practice should join our skills training sessions.
- Games are on Saturdays between Noon and 5pm.
- Training for these sessions will be run by our professional soccer staff.
- We have developed a unique training curriculum that blends fun with player development.
- Individuals and/or groups of friends can sign up for training.
- Children will be separated into groups by age, ability, friends, and gender.
- Each training session is 1 hour, and the kids will rotate through stations.
- Each station is staffed by a trainer and will focus on a different skill.
- Drills and small-sided games will be used to teach the skills.
Foot skills will take place in our track area and will focus on ball skills and speed. The track area will be divided into three sections that will focus on ball skills, small-sided games, and speed/agility training. Each section will have a max of 8-10 kids of the same age and the groups will rotate through all three sections over the course of the one hour session (20 minutes in each section). Sessions are 7 weeks and the classes are offered Tuesdays or Thursdays at 4pm, 5pm, 6pm, or 7pm.
Winter I | Winter II
Early bird dates:
Winter I: October 15
Winter II: December 24
Winter I Registration Links:
Contact Jackie at [email protected]