Fall Soccer Programs
- Training for these sessions will be run by our professional soccer staff.
- We have developed a unique training curriculum that blends fun with player development.
- Individuals and/or groups of friends can sign up for training.
- Children will be separated into groups by age, ability, friends, and gender.
- Each training session is 1 hour, and the kids will rotate through stations.
- Each station is staffed by a trainer and will focus on a different skill.
- Drills and small-sided games will be used to teach the skills.
Our foot skills training program takes place on our indoor track and is run by our professional coaching staff. Our unique training curriculum models the idea of futsal by providing limited space and demanding a player improves his/her ball control and footwork.
- Training is offered Tuesday and Thursday for 1 hour at 4pm, 5pm, and 6pm
- Players will focus on skill development & ball control, speed & agility, and small-sided games
- Players will be separated into groups by age and skill ability
- Players will rotate through all stations during the allotted time
- Each section will have a max of 8-10 players of the same age and ability level
- Scrimmages will be on Monday evenings – 4:30-5:30pm (grades K-2) 5:30-6:30pm (grades 3-7)
- Scrimmages are 50 minutes in length
- Scrimmages will be small sided games on 17yd x 30yd fields.
- Players will be placed onto a teams and will work on team play and positioning
- Shin guards are required
- There are no set teams or playoffs. Every week the athlete is placed on a different team by using pinnies – no shirts will be given out.
Contact Jackie Clore at [email protected]
dates and times are subject to change at the discretion of Naperville Yard. Please check our Facebook and Instagram channels for updates. An email will be sent to addresses on file with specific program updates.
Winter Soccer League
- Games will be played on Saturdays starting between 12:45 – 7:00 pm
- Games are 43 minutes in length and will be played on a 17.5 x 30 yard field
- Players will be placed onto a teams and receive a jersey
- Teams may also register
- Shin guards are required
- Divisions are determined by grade level
- All players must submit a birth certificate on the first day of the league or send a copy to [email protected]. These are for program directors only and will not be seen by anyone else.
- Free agent teams are co-ed
Age conversion chart
Kindergarten > U6
1st and 2nd grade > U8
3rd and 4th grade > U10
5th and 6th grade > U12
7th grade > U13
$115 early bird individual (register before October 14)
$135 regular price individual (register after October 14)
$675 early bird team (register before October 14)
$725 regular price team (register after October 14)
$155 early bird individual (register before December 23)
$180 regular price individual (register after December 23)
$900 early bird team (register before December 23)
$975 regular price team (register after December 23)