Join us for the all new Spring Soccer Season!
- Training for these sessions will be run by our professional soccer staff.
- We have developed a unique training curriculum that blends fun with player development.
- Individuals and/or groups of friends can sign up for training.
- Children will be separated into groups by age, ability, friends, and gender.
- Each training session is 1 hour, and the kids will rotate through stations.
- Each station is staffed by a trainer and will focus on a different skill.
- Drills and small-sided games will be used to teach the skills.
Our foot skills training program takes place on our indoor track and is run by our professional coaching staff. Our unique training curriculum models the idea of futsal by providing limited space and demanding a player improves his/her ball control and footwork.
- Training is offered Tuesday and Thursday for 1 hour at 4pm, 5pm, and 6pm
- The track area will divided into 2-3 stations that will focus on skill development & ball control, speed & agility, and small-sided games
- Players will be separated into groups by age and skill ability
- Players will rotate through all stations during the allotted time
- Each section will have a max of 8-10 players of the same age and ability level
- Scrimmages will be on Monday evenings – 4:30-5:30pm (5-8yrs)
- Scrimmages are 50 minutes in length
- Scrimmages will be small sided games on 17yd x 30yd fields.
- Players will be placed onto a teams and will work on team play and positioning
- Shin guards are required
- There are no set teams or playoffs. Every week the athlete is placed on a different team by using pinnies – no shirts will be given out.
Contact Jackie at [email protected]
Check back for fall and winter registration, coming soon.