The Playroom is now open for the indoor season Monday-Friday 10AM-3PM!
On October 10th the playroom will not open for the day to the public until 11:30AM due to a private event
Day off school? Rainy day? Cold Chicagoland weather? Relentless energy? Or just want to play? No matter the reason, Naperville Yard is THE ultimate play place for toddlers and school-aged children!
So put down the electronics and jump in our bouncy houses, throw a ball around on our turf fields, climb to the top of our five-level play tower, or slide down one of our six slides.
Inflatables Field (recommended for ages up to 12*)
- The Inflatables Field includes four inflatables
- The Inflatables Field is on our small field and includes many toys geared towards younger children
Sports Field (recommended for ages up to 12*)
- An open field where the kids can run around and play games such as soccer, tag, dodge ball, etc.
Play Tower (recommended for ages up to 10)
- We have a huge five level play tower, located on the 2nd floor
- Includes a massive two-story slide, glide rail, and more!
*Ages 13 and up need to use an empty field. Please call ahead to ensure availability.
$8/children 1 and over
Children under 1 year are free
Parents/guardians must sign our waiver prior to entry.
Days: Monday- Friday
Hours: 10 AM-3 PM
*All times subject to change – please call ahead.
*On days off school, always call ahead for availability.
All children must be accompanied by an adult.
SOCKS MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES. They are available at the front desk for $3
- Socks must be worn at all times. They may be purchased at the front desk for $3
- Nobody under the age of 18 is allowed to use the facility without a signed parent waiver.
- Nobody under the age of 13 is allowed to remain at the facility without parent/guardian supervision and a signed waiver.
- Kids between the ages of 13–17 who remain at the facility without supervision need to make sure their waiver includes a guardian's name and phone # in case of emergency.
- Nobody under the age of 18 can supervise younger siblings or friends or sign them in.
- Children must wear wristbands at all times.
- All participants must have a signed waiver.
- Parents are responsible for their own children.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Please be respectful of other children playing.
- NO FOOD OR DRINK allowed in the playroom for the safety of others (ex. children with allergies).
- During playroom hours, you may bring in small snacks or a sack lunch. Vending machines are also available.
- Most importantly. HAVE FUN!