Day off school? Rainy day? Cold Chicagoland weather? Relentless energy? Or just want to play? No matter the reason, Naperville Yard is THE ultimate play place for toddlers and school-aged children!
So put down the electronics and jump in our bouncy houses, throw a ball around on our turf fields, climb to the top of our five-level play tower, or slide down one of our six slides.
Inflatables Field (recommended for ages up to 12*)
- The Inflatables Field includes four inflatables
- The Inflatables Field is on our small field and includes many toys geared towards younger children
Sports Field (recommended for ages up to 12*)
- An open field where the kids can run around and play games such as soccer, tag, dodge ball, etc.
Play Tower (recommended for ages up to 10)
- We have a huge five level play tower, located on the 2nd floor
- Includes a massive two-story slide, glide rail, and more!
*Ages 13 and up need to use an empty field. Please call ahead to ensure availability.
$8/children 1 and over
Children under 1 year are free
Parents/guardians must sign our waiver prior to entry.
Days: Monday- Friday
Hours: 10 AM-3 PM
*All times subject to change – please call ahead.
All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Socks must be worn at all times.
- Nobody under the age of 18 is allowed to use the facility without a signed parent waiver.
- Nobody under the age of 13 is allowed to remain at the facility without parent/guardian supervision and a signed waiver.
- Kids between the ages of 13–17 who remain at the facility without supervision need to make sure their waiver includes a guardian's name and phone # in case of emergency.
- Nobody under the age of 18 can supervise younger siblings or friends or sign them in.
- Children must wear wristbands at all times.
- All participants must have a signed waiver.
- Parents are responsible for their own children.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Please be respectful of other children playing.
- NO FOOD OR DRINK allowed in the playroom for the safety of others (ex. children with allergies).
- During playroom hours, you may bring in small snacks or a sack lunch. Vending machines are also available.
- Most importantly. HAVE FUN!