Naperville Yard is offering camp this Summer,
brought to you by After School Sports!
- Camps run Monday-Friday from June 8th-August 14th*
- There will be two camp options:
- Summer Camp: 9:00am-3:30pm $195
- Extended Camp: 7:00am-5:30pm $240
- Pre-Registration is required and all registration must be done online. No walk in registrations will be available.
- Campers must bring their own lunch.
- Snacks will be provided for AM and PM snack unless you choose to bring your own.
- Camps will be run by After School Sports Coaches as well as Naperville Yard Sports Coaches.
*Camp days/times are subject to change.
What to Bring (all personal items must be labeled):
- Water bottle
- Gym shoes
- Athletic clothing
- Face mask*
- Nut Free Sack lunch (and snacks if preferred)
- Swimsuit, towel & bag for wet swimsuit
- Please leave electronics at home!
*Face masks will be worn only when not able to social distance, in hallways or other common areas. Face masks will not be worn outdoors or on the fields when playing sports.
Camp Groupings & Activites:
- Campers will be grouped within 2 years of their age in group sizes of 10 or less.
- Activities will include sports, crafts, outdoor play, water activities & more
- Be on the lookout for a full calendar so your child can be prepared for camp.
The $50 registration fee will be credited toward your first week of camp. Once you have registered a member of our team will be in touch to confirm which camp you have registered for whether it be Extended Summer Camp (7:00am-5:30pm) or Summer Camp (9:00am-3:30pm). For more information regarding camp please email [email protected]. For questions regarding billing please contact Kimberly Frolik.