Get Involved in the Fun with After School Sports
After School Sports is a before and after school program for students in kindergarten through 8th grade. This program gives students the chance to stay active and play sports on our indoor turf field as well as providing a healthy snack and homework time daily.
After School Sports is founded on the principle that physical activity not only improves health, but boosts concentration and cognitive function. Allowing children to play right after school allows them to get a needed break and burn off energy, which then allows them to better focus on their homework and develop their cognitive skills.
The environment at After School Sports is a child’s dream. We have large open indoor fields, a huge inflatables area, as well as the traditional outdoor playgrounds. We use sports and activities to create a community of children that learn social skills and life lessons from each other. The sports activities also teach the children teamwork, sportsmanship, and mutual respect. After School Sports gives our students year-round opportunities to run, play, compete, cooperate, and develop the foundation for the social and emotional skills needed in life.
Our classroom environment complements our learning environment. Attention span and concentration are significantly higher in our classroom after the children have had the chance to exert themselves. This allows the children to focus on their homework, and engage in learning based games.
At After School Sports, we are focused on complementing your child’s school environment to develop the social, emotional, and cognitive skills of your child. It is the combination of these skills that lays the foundation for life ahead. So much research has been conducted recently demonstrating the positive educational benefits of physical activity, and we are excited to be on the forefront of implementing these strategies into an educational environment. After School Sports is a place like no other, where your child can run, play, learn, and develop all year long!
Provide a unique Before and After School program that blends physical activity with classroom work that complements the child’s school program in developing their social, emotional, intellectual, and physical potential.
Create a community environment for children where sports and physical activity are used to teach sportsmanship, improve health, enhance coordination and athletic ability, with the aim of boosting self-confidence, improving social skills, nurturing cognitive development respect, and building life skills.
• The use of physical activity to boost stamina and improve health
• The use of sports to teach sportsmanship and mutual respect
• The belief in the link between physical activity and increased cognitive function
• Create a community of children that learns life skills through peer interaction
• Buses provide transportation to and from local schools (call for serviced schools & availability)
• Students will use our fields, inflatables, and play tower.
• Students will be able to join the classes we offer such as soccer programs, Acceleration, lacrosse, football, etc.
• The program is run by our after school sports teachers as well as our Naperville Yard coaches.
• Healthy snacks and homework time provided daily.
• Childrens’ progress will be tracked on “Super Star Points” board.
• Full day sports/fun camps will be offered on days that the students have off of school.
• A calendar will be posted each month with a variety of different sports that the students will participate in.
• Students will get a snack upon arrival
• Students will have time to do their homework in our homework room
Call us today!
Weekly rates do not include the following:
- Enrollment Fees
- Late pick-up fees
- Holiday/Summer/Sport Camp Fees
We are closed the following days
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving (Thu & Fri)
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day