Come be a part of Naperville Yard’s 2017/2018 Youth Travel Indoor Soccer Leagues! We have brand new state-of-the-art turf fields, and we want you to be a part of the competition!
- Games are 43 minutes in length, and played on boardless fields.
- Boys and girls divisions U7-U18.
- Boys generally play on Saturdays and girls generally play on Sundays: there may be one to two game(s) scheduled on a different day due to holidays, etc.
- Games will generally be played on weekends between 8:00am–8:00pm. We try to schedule U8-U13 in the morning and early afternoon and U14-U18 in the late afternoon and evening.
- Games will start December 2nd, 2017 and all games and playoffs will be finished by Thursday, March 22nd.
- Trophies will be awarded to the top two teams in each division
- Teams must fill out the Team Roster/Waiver and submit that with copies of the players’ NISL/IWSL cards prior to the start of the session. Spots are not guaranteed until the deposit is received.
- Teams can choose to play 8, 10, or 12 games. Playoffs will be based on winning percentage, so all teams are comparable.
- Divisions with 8 or less teams will have a 1v2 Championship game, Divisions with more than 8 teams will have a 4 team playoff
- Some of the playoffs will be on weeknights the week of 3/19, but all playoffs will be done by Thursday 3/22
- Teams playing in the 7v7 league can add on eight 5v5 games for $495
- Step 1: Register for the desired program by clicking the appropriate button above
- Step 2: Click here and print a team roster form. The form must be filled out in full.
- Team manager brings in the registration page along with copies of NISL/IWSL cards for each registered player.
- Only rostered players will be allowed to compete in the league.