We can’t wait until school’s out for summer and neither can you, we bet! Naperville Yard has something fun planned for every week of summer break. Come immerse yourself in ten weeks of nonstop sports action.Weekly camps focus on Soccer, Baseball, or Multi-sport.
• Half day camp (morning) offered from 9am – 12pm
• Half day camp (afternoon) offered from 12:30 – 3:30pm
• Full day camp offered from 9am – 3:30pm
• Lunches given to full day campers who register 1 week prior
• All campers must bring water bottle, snacks, and sunscreen
• Half-day campers need to bring one snack, while Full day campers are required to bring two snacks.
• If your child needs to be provided a snack by the Naperville Yard Staff there will be additional charges.
• All campers must wear gym shoes
• Health form is required
• Before and aftercare available if scheduled 1 week prior (additional fees will be applied)
• Campers not picked up by 15 minutes after camp end will be placed in aftercare and $15 fee will be charged
Half-day camps: $95/week
Full day camps: $195/week
About Camp Groupings
• Participants grouped by age into camps
• Junior campers take part in minimum 1.5 (half) or 3 (full) hours of sports each day
• Campers will also take advantage of inflatables, park area, and sports themed crafts and activities
• Champ and Premier campers will participate in sports the entire time